Wednesday 14 November 2012

More inspiration


The tutors liked my idea at the prsentation, so now it's time to get to work! The next thing I was thinking of doing was to try out some different layouts. But before that, I was just going to make a post about reference. I was thinking of visting a garden that has tropical plants for photo reference. I would like to go to the eden project, but it very difficult to get to. Instead, over the Christmas holidays, I will be going down to London to visit Kew Gardens. They've got these glass houses with tropical plants, which would be very good for this project.

Over the next few days, I will also post up some scans from some books I found in the libary. For now, I've got some more cool looking pictures for inspiration.




 











No comments:

Post a Comment