Friday 8 February 2013


So the fmp has finally started. I've been continuing to block out, and I've also sculpted some rocks. As well as that, I've also made a quick fern. This is just so I can get an idea of what the level will look like. Taking a screenshot, I painted over it. This is how this area of my level will look later on.



I also had a go at blend layer. I got it to work, but at the moment it is still a work in progress. This is how it looks at the minute. I also couldn't get it to work with multisub materials, so I've had to cut some of the level up to have different materials.


Finally, I baked a wall texture. I took this wall carving, then sculpted it in zbrush.




I then baked this to a plane. This is going to tile up the walls inside the cave, to add a bit of interest to the corridors. Here is how it looks in engine.




Next, I am going to work on a hero asset. This is so I can get an area of the level (the part I painted) looking a lot more complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment